Pulling together this shoot was a blast. From the moment Payton and I talked, we clicked and I knew it was going to be a success. Clearly you can see by her bags that she is full of creativity, but her spirit is even more inspiring. She is a vibrant and kind soul.
For those of you interested in learning more about my photography work with brands and businesses, I offer custom collections depending on your needs. Every business and brand is completely different, so I want to create a package that fits your needs in the best way possible, creates the most value for you and most of all, highlights the feeling and purpose of your product. Here’s a sample process to show you what all goes into a commercial session.
- Initial meeting or phone call. I want to get to know you and your business.
- I will draw up a custom proposal for you. This includes our goals and vision for the shoot, the process, and investment.
- If you decide we’re a good fit, we “get the party started” as I like to say.
- At this point, I’ll send over a questionnaire, invoice, and contract, and we will set up any additional meetings needed before the shoot.
- SHOOT DAY!
- Your images will be delivered to you within 3-5 weeks, varying with seasonality, and you can start showing the world your amazing product or service.
Contact me HERE if you are interested in creating some beautiful branding photos together!
Photography: Sarah Nichole Photography
Handbag Company / Girl Boss: Payton James
Model: By Way Of