I. Hands Free Crossbody Purse and Phone Case
Taking photos with your phone made easy with this crossbody that doubles as a phone case. This nifty buy from Bandolier makes your phone wearable.
II. A Gift Card or Cash for Them to Spend on Their Own Session
III. An Interesting Photography Book
What kind of photography do they enjoy? Consider buying them a book that might inspire them. Here’s several I’ve been wanting to read:
– The Perfect Imperfect by John Dolan
– Read This if You Want to Take Great Photographs by Henry Carroll
– Women: The National Geographic Image Collection
– Like a Pearl in my Hand by Carina Hesper
– Why People Photograph by Robert Adams
– The Americans by Robert Frank
– Accidentally Wes Anderson by Wally Koval
– History as They Saw It: Iconic Moments from the Past in Color by Wolfgang Wild
IV. This Adorable Coffee Mug showing them how proud of them you are
V. Do they have a print shop or another holiday offering? Support them that way. It will mean the world to them!
Their own personal mini printer? So fun! I asked for this one for Christmas because I think it’s adorable. I’ve got a little photo book I’ve been putting our trips + weekend getaway photos in and it would be so handy to print your own prints instead of ordering them.
Here’s the printer paper for this particular one as well.
VII. If your photographer friend is into cutesy little pins + patches, take a look at this aperture pin or this film roll pin from Wondery, perfect for adding to their camera strap.
Let me know which one you’re gifting your photographer friend.