2. Amie & Vince’s Wedding Cake by The Farmhouse Cakery. The details in this cake were magnificent.
3. Whitney & Ryan’s Wedding Cake & Cupcakes by Nothing Bundt Cakes. This received 3rd place because I. The variety of bundtinis (that’s what they call the cupcakes) and the yummy-ness of them. We might have had a few? 😉 and II. Look at that setup with the bundlet on top and all those bundtinis.
4. Kristina & Stephen’s wedding cake by CJ’s Off the Square. Delicacy, a room of its own, and all the gold.
5. Kristina & Stephen made it on the list twice! Woot Woot! Stephen’s groom’s cake was a Kentucky Wildcats cake, so of course it deserved a place on top 10.
6. Kaitlyn & Brian’s wedding dessert spread by Woodland Baking Co. I mean, every wedding cake deserves friends too. Donuts, cookies and multiple cakes! YUM!
7. Nidhi & Jay’s wedding cake by Publix (for the win)! Berries look just too delicious on cakes.
8. Speaking of fruit, how about this brie bake with fruit at Victoria & Sean’s wedding. I think this qualifies as dessert, right?
9. Kristen & Jeremy’s cake featuring succulents. Enough said.
10. Megan & Spencer’s luxurious cake with all the blush tones by Dalishas Bakery & Cafe.